Recommended for approval by the Special Events Committee. (All approvals subject to final plan review by Special Events Committee.)
- Request from residents of John Street to close John Street from Prospect Avenue to Harrison Avenue from 12noon to 10pm on Saturday, October 20, 2018 for a block party.
- Request from Lunch Break to hold annual Community Picnic/Softball Event at Count Basie Field from 8am to 4pm on Saturday, August 17, 2018 with a rain date of August 18, 2018.
- Request from Phoenix Productions to hold a craft show at their 59 Chestnut Street facility from 11am to 4pm on Saturday, December 1 and Sunday, December 2, 2018.
- Permission to install holiday lights, decorations and tree in the business district in accordance with plans from previous years. All decorations to be removed by January 15, 2019. Lights to be removed by March 31, 2019.
- Request for free parking on November 23 & 24, 2018 (Black Friday, Small Business Saturday) and from December 12 through 25, 2018 for holiday shopping.
- Approval of Horse & Wagon Rides each Saturday from November 24 through December 22 2018.
- Permission to hold “Winter on Broad Street” event on Sunday, December 9, 2018 with ice skating and a “live” snow globe and to close Broad Street from Monmouth Street to White Street/Wallace Street from 9am to 9pm.