Home Calendar   Directory Faq's Forms

Stay connected to Red Bank by registering a Gov-i account now. Signing up for an account will enable you to instantly receive messages from officials via a variety of methods.

You'll also be able to request services from Red Bank 24/7/365, register and pay for recreation programs, apply and pay for permits and licenses and more from your account!
A Municipal Service Request is a form-based request for service that is automatically sent to the appropriate borough department that the website-registered public may submit via the borough website.

A Municipal Service Request may include a citizen’s request for the repair or installation of safety features on borough-owned public property, such as playground equipment or park lighting, or quality of life issues including recycling pickup, snow removal, the discovery of a pothole, or suspected code violations.

You can submit requests for the following issue types:
Submit a Service Request
Buy Red Bank before going elsewhere! We all need to do our part to help create a stronger business community and a thriving local economy by shopping in Red Bank. Please visit our local business directory to see if a Red Bank business can satisfy your shopping needs. Business Listings and shopper searches are free!

Own a local business? Registration in the directory is free! Click to register your business now.

Planning & Zoning Notices
FEMA has created new Advisory Base Flood Elevation maps to show a more current picture of flood risk for certain communities affected by Super Storm

Planning & Zoning Forms & Resources

Community Projects
Current Weather Forecast

Planning and Zoning Department

We are located at:
Borough of Red Bank–Third Floor
90 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
We can be reached at:
Telephone: (732) 530-2752
Telephone: (732) 530-2753
Fax: (732) 530-8846
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM


NameTitlePhone #
Donna Smith Barr Director (732)530-2752
Mary Kouvel Administrative Assistant (732)530-2753

Development Permits are issued for all construction (except minor work under the UCC Code). Applications must be filed for changes in occupancy; changes in use; interior, exterior, and new construction; demolition; signs, fences, sheds, a/c condensers, and all other accessory structures. Sub-division and site plans also require submission of an Application for Development Permit.

$50.00 (Single and Two-Family Dwellings)
$100.00 (All other applications)
Planning & Zoning Board Agendas
Planning & Zoning Board Members