Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are restrictions on public gatherings that impact the ability of the Borough of Red Bank to meet in the traditional manner of gathering at the municipal building. In an effort to continue the essential operations of the Borough, the Mayor & Council will be conducting meetings using electronic means that will allow for the public to participate.
The Borough of Red Bank will gather utilizing the Zoom conference platform. The public may attend on Zoom with either video/audio or audio only utilizing an internet-accessible device or by telephone. Those attending from the public will be muted during the meeting, except for the time set aside for Public Comment, at which time they will be unmuted. Members of the public are asked to make comments, statements or ask questions prior to the meeting to the Borough Clerk by e-mail to email@example.com or telephone 732-530-2740.
These are unprecedented times and they require unprecedented solutions. We appreciate your patience as we endeavor to utilize this new technological option and hope you understand in the event there are unforeseen technical issues. After the meeting has concluded, a recording will be made available to the public on the Borough website at www.redbanknj.org
INTERNET-ACCESSIBLE DEVICE (Audio and/or Video)
To access the Zoom webinar, visit https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HBqRxj8pRheqUk1cLVl1bQ from an internet-accessible browser or download the appropriate mobile device application:
When prompted, enter the Zoom webinar ID is 927 077 730
TELEPHONE DIALING INSTRUCTIONS (Audio Only)
Dial any of the following numbers and enter the Zoom ID (927 077 730) when prompted:
- +1 312 626 6799
- +1 929 205 6099
- +1 346 248 7799
- +1 669 900 6833
- +1 253 215 8782
- +1 301 715 8592
- All participants will be set to “listen only” (muted).
- If a participant registered in Zoom would like to comment during the Public Comment portion of the meeting, they must click the “Raise Hand” button and the host will unmute them.
- If a participant who has dialed into by telephone would like to comment during the Public Comment portion of the meeting, they must dial *9 and then host will unmute them.
- Meetings and participants shall adhere to the Borough Council Meeting Protocol Policy adopted annually by the Governing Body. Click here to view/download the Policy.
- Input from the public during public comment periods is set at five (5) minutes per speaker.
- Speakers shall state their name and address before speaking.
- Questions will be addressed after the close of the public comment period.