Planning & Zoning

Development Permits are issued for all construction (except minor work under the UCC Code). Applications must be filed for changes in occupancy; changes in use; interior, exterior, and new construction; demolition; signs, fences, sheds, a/c condensers, and all other accessory structures. Sub-division and site plans also require submission of an Application for Development Permit.

Development (Zoning) Permit

Permit Application Flow Chart (PDF)

Historic Preservation Certificate of Appropriateness

Forms & Resources